UI&U Librarians strive to provide interesting news announcements every week. During the past year, we highlighted: research tips, citation tools, new ebooks and videos, and much more. Although you can always view news announcements on the library homepage, you can now have them delivered directly to your inbox.
If you use an RSS feed reader like Outlook or feedly.com, you can add the UI&U Library news using this address: https://library.myunion.edu/feed
Add the UI&U Library RSS feed to Outlook*:
1. In MS Outlook, click the File tab.
2. Click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
3. On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
4. In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type https://library.myunion.edu/feed
5. Click Add.
6. Click OK.
* Instructions (in modified form) from MS Outlook support