Our library provides resources for supporting your teaching endeavors at Union Institute & University and incorporating useful links to library resources into your online courses. We also welcome your participation in ongoing efforts to build and expand our online research collections of electronic books, periodical subscriptions, research databases, and other web-based resources.
If you would like to learn more about incorporating online library resources (e-books, journal articles, doctoral dissertations, etc.) into your online courses, required reading lists, and course syllabi, please contact Susan Whitehead.
If you would like to participate in library collection development, please contact Matt Pappathan.
- Course Resources. Librarians would be happy to compile a list of library articles, ebooks, videos, primary sources, and other potential resources for your course.
- Presentations. We would be happy to create a custom presentation for your course.
- Online Teaching. eHandbooks provide information on engaging students, building community, using technology, and integrating best practices into your online course.
- Citations & Plagiarism. The library help center includes tutorials, APA & MLA citation examples, and a citation formatting tool.
- Research Assignments. Librarians are happy to assist with developing or reviewing research assignments. We also have pre-made research assignments and tutorials.
- Professional Development: Have journals delivered directly to your email with journal alerts.