Publish Your Work
You’ve finished the work, and you’re proud of it (as you should be!). But then you begin to wonder: now how do I get this thing published?
Whether you’re looking to sharpen your work through revision, focus on the craft of writing, learn the ins and outs of academic publishing, or focus on online writing, the UI&U Library has you covered. Below is a sample selection of titles to help you polish–and perhaps even publish–your work. For further assistance in accessing similar titles, please feel free to contact us.
- From Dissertation to Book by Germano
- The academic writer’s toolkit by Berger
- Getting It Published: A Guide for Scholars and Anyone Else Serious About Serious Books by Germano
- Writing for Academic Journals by Murray
- The Handbook of Scholarly Writing and Publishing by Rocco
- View All Academic Publishing Ebooks in OneSearch
- Indie Design: How to Design and Produce Your Own Book edited by Lupton
- Book Publishing Encyclopedia: Tips & Resources for Authors and Publishers by Poynter
- The Making of a Bestseller: Success Stories from Authors and the Editors, Agents, and Booksellers Behind Them by Hill and Power
- Publishing Confidential: The Insider’s Guide to What it Really Takes to Land a Nonfiction Book Deal by Brown
- View All Publishing Ebooks in OneSearch