Saving to OneSearch Folders
How can researchers save and organize the articles, e-books, and other resources they find? One solution is to save them to a OneSearch (or My EBSCOhost) account. Please note: sign in to permanently save your resources. If not signed in, your resources will only be saved for that session and will be lost once you close your browser window.
- Go to OneSearch
- Click Sign In (top, right)
- Login to your OneSearch (My EBSCOhost) account. If you do not have an account, click the “Create a new Account” link. Then create an account with a login and password of your choice.
Save to Folders
- Each item in the search results will have a blue folder/plus mark icon. Click the icon to save.
- To see your saved resources, click the Folder icon (top, right)
- Once in your OneSearch account, you can view saved resources, create subfolders, organize resources, and share resources with others.