Library Quotes & Jokes
Love books and libraries? We do too! Here are some library quotes and jokes for your enjoyment. If you have a funny quote or joke to add to the list, please let us know.
- Librarian is a service occupation. Gas station attendant of the mind. -Richard Powers
- Be nice to the archivist or she will erase you from history. -Anonymous
- Don’t join the book burners. Don’t think you’re going to conceal faults by concealing evidence that they never existed. Don’t be afraid to go in your library and read every book. -Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Librarians are good for circulation -Anonymous
- Beauty is only a light switch away. -Graffiti in the Perkins Library of Duke University
- Should not the Society of Indexers be known as Indexers, Society of, The? -Keith Waterhouse
- This is a library. Kids and adventurers welcome. All others stay out. -Dean Koontz
- Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries. -Anne Herbert
- My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move people forward without wasting anything. The perfect day: riding a bike to the library. -Peter Golkin
- What building has the most stories? The library!