Find an Article or E-book:
- Go to the UI&U Library homepage (https://library.myunion.edu or google UI&U Library)
- Copy & paste the title into the OneSearch search box
- If available, there will be a read or view online link that you can click to access the resource.
- Too many results? Try adding the author’s last name or quotation marks around the title e.g. “Moby Dick” Melville
- Book chapters: search by the book’s title and use the table of contents to find the chapter
- Be careful about differentiating between a book and any reviews or critiques written about it
Search Tips Tutorial