Find an Article or Book
To find an article or book:
- Go to the UI&U Library homepage (https://library.myunion.edu or google UI&U Library)
- Copy & paste the title into the OneSearch search box
- If available, there will be a read or view online link that you can click to access the resource.
- If there are too many results, try adding the author’s last name or quotation marks around the title e.g. “Moby Dick” Melville
- When looking for a book chapter, search by the book’s title and use the table of contents
- Be careful about differentiating between a book and any reviews or critiques written about it